Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Surprise Trip to Boston!

So over the weekend Laura had come to visit Henry and she told me that everyone was getting together at Chrissy's for dinner on Monday and that Henry and I should come. We then thought it would be even better if we made it a surprise. We let Meghann in on the secret because she was home on Monday so Henry and I were able to go early to visit with her, and Tama knew because she was working and could not join us. Jil and Anne Marie knew there was a surprise but did not know what it was, however they did figure it out by the time they got to Chrissy's. Chrissy however did not know until we arrived. Even then she believed me when I told her I left Henry home with Kevin, but she got really excited when she noticed him in the car waiting for her. As if I would not bring him to visit the girls, I do not think they would let that happen. So here are some pictures of our big surprise!

Henry hanging out in Meghann and Laura's new apartment.


Chrissy's "surprised" face!


Henry and Anne Marie, he can't wait for his friend to join him! Only 7 months to go!


Henry with Jil, no Henry you do not look good as a blonde, but according to Meghann they DO have more fun!


This was the best part, not only do we show up unannounced for dinner, but we also ask if Henry can bathe in the sink. Thankfully Chrissy and her roommate, Shannon, were very kind and allowed it, in fact I think everyone, including Henry enjoyed this experience. Thanks again Chrissy and Shannon for your hospitality, it was great to see everyone! We can't wait for our next trip, we may have to make it an overnight!

1 comment:

LCentore said...

I'm so glad you both made it! and next time I will be better at not hinting about the surprise :)