Saturday, August 2, 2008

I AM Big!!!

We always joke about how Henry thinks he is so much older and bigger than he really is. For example, he is constantly trying to grab our cups when we are drinking, and he will try extremely hard to pull himself up into a sitting position if we are on the ground playing. He is in such a hurry to grow up and I just want him to stay my little baby forever. It is quite comical however, how he tries so hard to be such a big boy. Here are some pictures of my "big boy" at his finest.


While enjoying a feeding from his father, Henry much prefered the water in the cup to the bottle.


And he realized this is more his style!


He looks a little unsure about this fashion, but he really does love it.


Trying to sit up like a big boy.


This one is just too cute, and I did not pose him like that, this is how he takes his tubs now, on the "big boy" side of the tub where he can sit up. Even his facial expressions are trying to be big!

No comments: