Thursday, January 6, 2011

Oliver is 5 Months!!

I know I am very behind on the blog...I will try to get some Christmas and snow pictures up, but I wanted to post Oliver's five month before he turns 6 months! Oliver has been very busy this past month, he can sit up on his own for a while (anywhere from 5 minutes to 45 minutes), he is starting to try to army crawl although he doesn't go anywhere he gives it an honest try, he has been trying a lot of new foods and loves them all...and he got his first tooth!!! The tooth has barely broke skin but it's there and very cute. I can't remember exactly when Henry got his first tooth, but I am quite sure it was closer to 10-12 months. Oliver continues to be a happy baby who has recently started to make trouble with Henry, he'll grab at his hair and clothes any time Henry is close enough. Henry is also the most overprotective big brother and I love how he looks out for him and shows him genuine love and attention. Here is my big five month old!!

1 comment:

Grammy and Papa said...

Looks like a little man is this shot!