Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cousins, Snow and Peas!

I still have a lot of Christmas pictures to post, but with the big storm today I have a bunch of snow pictures too. I also figured that since I had ten minutes without a baby in my arms I would post some pictures from this past weekend when Jack, Cole and Reed came over during Luke's basketball practice. Henry LOVES having his cousins over and I love having entertainment for Henry, so it's a win win situation!


Last Weekend

Henry fixing up Frosty.


Jack testing out Frosty's pipe.




We don't have any hills at our house, but the boys were fine with Kevin running up and down the street with the sled.




Even Oliver got in on the action, he loves being outside!


Today

Henry and Kevin spent most of today outside coming in only to eat and defrost (and take a little nap). At one point Oliver and I also ventured outside to "sled" with Owen, but that was short lived as it was still snowing hard and the little guys didn't last long. I also didn't get any pictures of that since I had no free hands, but let me tell you...they were cute. Here are some pictures from our snow day today.





This was around 7 am, notice how high the snow already was!




Oliver is surprisingly content outside, I actually think he was happier when we were outside than when were inside.




This is towards the end of the day, still snowing, but slowing down. I could barely see Henry's head over some of the snow piles as he and Kevin were snow blowing.




And the end of the day...this is what we are left with...I guess Henry is going to need help to play outside now seeing as he can't even get on the yard!



While Kevin and Henry finished cleaning up outside Oliver enjoyed a yummy dinner of peas!! He loves peas and I was desperate to get dinner started tonight and knew he was having a bath, so I let him feed himself, he did pretty well!

2 comments:

nina rice said...

Great snow pictures, Amy. Can you imagine how Henry will remember these piles of snow? They will be like mountains in his mind! My kids are squeezing in a little more outside time before the bus comes this AM.

Grammy and Papa said...

Great photos Love the pea shot, looks like he is enjoying real food.