Friday, December 17, 2010

Four Months Old!

Oliver turned four months old on November 30th, so while I know I am behind with blogging it since he will be five months in a couple weeks, I wanted to wait until I had all of his stats and our appointment wasn't until this week. Anyways...Oliver is doing great. He is a healthy and happy baby who continues to bring us much happiness! Oliver weighs 15 lbs. 12 oz. (50th percentile) and is 24.4 inches long (20th percentile). Oliver is able to roll from his belly to his back (although he often refuses to do so) and is starting to be able to sit on his own for about 30-60 seconds before toppling over. He has recently started baby food which has been a fun activity for the whole family to enjoy! I wonder how long until Henry and Daddy get tired of feeding Oliver and it becomes my job! For now, I'll take the help. Oliver continues to be a great eater and sleeper, he prefers several cat naps throughout the day as opposed to a couple of big naps; which is what I would prefer, but we are adapting to his schedule.

Henry continues to love Oliver and the feeling is certainly mutual. I hope they continue to be close as they grow up.













2 comments:

Kate Castor said...

The last picture is my favorite!

Grammy and Papa said...

Too cute! I love the monthly updates for Oliver