Saturday, January 3, 2009

Getting Bigger and Bigger!

So as anybody who has children knows, they grow up so fast. Henry is already 9 months old and he is doing new things every day. As amazed and excited as I am to experience all of these milestones, it also makes me realize that my baby is growing up. In the past two weeks I feel like he has grown more and accomplished more new things than he has in the first 8 months of his life. Although he continues to prefer the "army crawl" to a traditional four point crawl, Henry is now able to get himself from a crawling position to sitting. He also recently surprised me and was almost standing in his crib when I went to get him up from his nap. I really think he would be able to do it if his knees didn't have so many rolls!

This is how I found him, he was laughing at me as I was yelling to Kevin to get the camera!

So then we decided to prop him up standing to see how he would do, and he ate the crib with his one tooth.

At our Christmas dinner with Kevin's grandma and Aunt Carol, Henry made the discovery that if he throws items on the ground somebody will come running to pick them up, well they will at Grandma and Grandpa's anyway!


Making a phone call, probably to "Charlotte" (see below).



Henry meeting and Kissing "Charlotte" for the first time. He was a little apprehensive at first but quickly overcame his fears and proceeded to open mouth kiss Grandma's doll Charlotte. Charlotte is several inches taller than Henry but that did not stop him.



1 comment:

Durant said...

I love the plaid outfit. He is so cute. I can't wait to get the kids together... hopefully the weather will cooperate.