Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Morning

Sorry for the delay, but I almost didn't post these pictures from Christmas morning since I already posted some from Christmas Eve, but when I came across them I realized they were too cute not to post. There are about a million other great Christmas shots, but they will have to come out in later random posts. Henry thoroughly enjoyed his first Christmas. I think he is still feeling the excitement of Christmas morning as he is just as excited to see his toys in the morning as he was to receive them in the first place. The joys of being a baby!


Checking out his new cell phone Santa put in his stocking!

I think this was the only gift he actually "opened."



This is a small pile of the gifts he received, keep in mind this is before celebrated with both sides of the family, needless to say the pile continued to grow and we now have 2 toy baskets!


Henry checking out his new friend good old Teddy Rukspin! We still can't figure out if Teddy shrunk or if we all just grew, but he seems a lot smaller than he did when I was a kid. Hopefully Henry will enjoy playing with Teddy the older he gets.


1 comment:

Grammy and Papa said...

Teddy is the same size! He is still great though and I'm sure Henry will love him