Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Visit to the Ham!

A couple of weeks ago, Henry, Oliver and I packed up and headed to Framingham, MA to visit with my friend Laura who was home from Chicago for a few days. We also had the opportunity to visit with a few of my other college friends, Tama, Chrissy and Anne-Marie, who also has two beautiful daughters, Mary-Kelley who is 17 months old and Ellie-Anne who is four days younger than Oliver. Mary-Kelley and Henry had fun with each other, the babies enjoyed getting cuddled all day and I LOVED the adult conversation and catching up with my friends. It was the nicest day I have had in a while, it felt like I was back in college! (with a few more responsibilities)













Mary-Kelley and Henry enjoying a treat from Laura's dad (he works for Pepperidge Farms)












Laura, Ellie-Anne, Chrissy and Oliver












A group shot, I should have attempted this before nap...poor Ellie-Anne was having none of it, neither was Henry, hence Tiddles and the pacifier; but Mary-Kelley and Oliver were able to muster up a smile (if you click on the picture you can see Oliver's attempt at a smile, he's much better now).








I just love this picture, I will blow it up on their wedding day!

No comments: