Monday, August 9, 2010

Oliver Charles Klvana

Oliver Charles was born on July 30th at 10:18 p.m. He shares a birthday with Bubba and both he and Henry were born at 10:18, Henry in the a.m. and Oliver in the p.m. The labor was long and exhausting but well worth it as we are absolutely in love with our new son! Oliver weighed 8 lbs. and 6 oz. and was 21 inches long. So far he is a great eater and a great sleeper (during the day anyway!) Henry has adjusted to life with a little brother well and although he was a little unsure in the beginning he has become very overprotective of Oliver and must know where he is at all times. I included a lot of pictures because I couldn't pick out only a few. These are from his first few days in the hospital, I'll post some more of him at home when I get more time.




He was a little blue when he was born as the cord was around his neck, but all is fine now!






Chubby cheeks!!

The proud Daddy!



Meeting Grammy and Papa.


Me and my boys! Henry was more interested in the buttons on the hospital bed than in his brother, is anyone surprised!

All my boys.

Meeting Grandpa.

Meeting Grandma



Getting ready to go home!

2 comments:

Grammy and Papa said...

We love our boys! Enjoy !

B said...

Amy, he's beautiful. I absolutely love the name Oliver. Glad everything went smoothly and he is home with you.