Monday, June 15, 2009

A Visit to the Ham!

Last weekend was my five year college reunion, but we were not able to attend as we had a wedding that same day. We did however, manage to make some time on Sunday afternoon to take a drive to Framingham to visit my girlfriends for an impromptu cookout at my friend Laura's house (actually her parent's house, she just moved to Chicago!). Henry had a blast with Laura's parents, they don't have any grandchildren yet, but they will certainly make great grandparents when they come! We were also able to meet Mary Kelley, my friend Anne-Marie's new baby, who is absolutely adorable. It was great to see everybody and can't wait for the next get together!

I think Henry was laughing at Mary Kelley getting her diaper changed.

There were two screen doors on the porch that I didn't think would last during Henry's visit. He went in and out and almost through them, the entire day!

Mary Kelley, isn't she beautiful!! I had so much fun buying her pink dresses!!

Henry and Meghann, I guess this is the only friend he posed with. He was much too busy playing with Grandpa Rick and Grandma Linda!



2 comments:

Grammy and Papa said...

Mary Kelly is beautiful!

LCentore said...

So cute! My parents were beyond entertained with Henry! Don't worry Grammy and Papa, they won't steal him!