Sunday, June 28, 2009

Extreme Home Makeover!!

As I'm sure many of you know by now, Extreme Home Makeover has come to Suffield! It is very exciting and despite Kevin's attempts to convince me that it would be just as exciting to drive by the house on Monday when it was completed and the crew was gone, I felt I had to see the action while it was here. After all it is not everyday that t.v. comes to town! I must say this was a very well run experience, we all piled on a bus (Kate and the kids came with us) and we got shipped over to the work site, stayed about five minutes, and got shipped back. Kevin was an integral part of this operation as we could not have maneuvered five young children through all the chaos without the extra hands. Everybody was very well behaved and ice cream was earned by all (especially Kevin!) The pictures are not great, as I could not see what I was taking and just kind of held my camera in the air and hoped for the best, you get the idea though.








Ice cream after the big trip. I can't wait for Henry to use a spoon like Cole!



And after eating he could not find a napkin, so used his hair, lovely!

2 comments:

Kate Castor said...

You pics of the house are much better than mine. His hair often looks a little like that when you send him mashed potatoes for lunch! (now you understand why I charge extra on those days!!)

Grammy and Papa said...

Kevin I think you earned your ice cream!