Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Chubby Legs, Little Shorts

Anybody who has ever changed one of Henry's diapers, knows first hand how wonderfully chubby his legs are. In fact when you ask Cole "who's chubby?" he runs and points to Henry's knees and screams "Nenny!" So after he made a mess at dinner tonight I was getting him some PJ's and came across these shorts and thought I should put them on him before the summer in case he starts to lose some of the rolls. Here are some short shots with lots of rolls, and I did change him into warm PJ's before bed. (*also please check out Jack, Luke and Cole's blog to see what Henry does while I am at work!)






3 comments:

Kate Castor said...

I can't wait for summer! Tell Mr. Lazy Pants he can start climbing the stairs to his nap at Auntie's house, maybe he didn't notice she's 9 months prego!!

nina rice said...

That kid is unbelievably cute, Ame!

Nicole said...

Haha that is so cute i love the title picture!!!