Monday, June 9, 2008

Heat Wave!!

So as most of you know we are in the middle of our first heat wave of the year. In an effort to prepare for this event, we did what anybody else would do, we purchased some air conditioners and cooled our house off, but not before introducing Henry to his very first swim.

Here's Henry getting ready to venture outside to try out the pool.


I know Henry, sorry I dress you up all the time, but I just can't resist, you're so adorable!!


So, the frog pool I got for Henry and Cole is very cute, but as you can see Henry is not a fan. We'll try again when the water's a little warmer and he's not ready for a nap.


But, as you can see the Castor boys certainly enjoyed the pool. Jack and Luke ignored the "no diving" warning on the pool, however they all managed to leave here in one piece. I have a feeling this is going to be a very fun summer!

1 comment:

B said...

I love the picture of him all upset...he is so cute. He has great little expressions