Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Boston

This past weekend Henry and I decided to take a trip to Boston to visit my friends from college, while Kevin was in Laconia. This was our first big trip out alone, and I must say it went very well. About fifteen minutes into the trip (we had not even made it to Springfield) we had to pull over twice, once for a lost binky and once because I wanted to check on him (I know I'm a little paranoid, but he stopped crying suddenly and I wanted to make sure he was fine.) When we arrived the girls were very excited to see him, they even woke up early after a late night out! Here are some pictures from the day.


Henry with all of us, minus Annie (she double booked, Shocker!) and Jil (she arrived late, Shocker!)

Tama was very excited to meet Henry for the first time.

Here's Chrissy showing off her maternal side, and no Chrissy babies do not ride in the front seat! Tama is still trying to figure out why Henry is so small compared to her nephews, well he's no Baker, that's for sure!



The trip was a success and we hope to do it again soon. Maybe next time we can stay overnight! Thank you Meghann, Laura and Megan for your hospitality.

2 comments:

nina rice said...

First of all - I love the new picture at the top. Secondly, you need to get one of those mirrors that you place in the back so you can see him. Then you won't have to stop so much (except for the binky, of course!)

LCentore said...

so cute! we were so glad he could come visit and you are both welcome back anytime!