Wednesday, March 9, 2011

7 Months

Wow, it's sad that I have only managed to update the blog once a month! I still have a bunch of Disney pictures to update as well so bare with me, I will get there. Back to Oliver...he turned 7 months at the end of February and I cannot believe how fast time is going. He now has two teeth, both on the bottom and he continues to love to chew and eat everything! Although he is not one for rolling, he is starting to figure out how to squirm his little body to get toys when he is on his belly. Oliver continues to babble quite often and quite loudly, his favorite saying is Dadda and he will laugh at me and only yell Dadda louder when I try to get him to say Mamma! He has also perfected the fine art of spitting and does this at everyone and anyone, especially Auntie! Another new trick that Oliver has mastered recently is shaking his head no, he also thinks this is funny and will shake it harder when you tell him yes. Oliver also experienced his first ear infection this month and has handled it well, I figure one ear infection at 7 months is not terrible, considering Henry started with his at 3 months. Due to the unexpected trip to the doctor I can report that he weighs 17 lbs! Enjoy the pictures!



No comments: