Thursday, November 11, 2010

Oliver is 3 Months!!

Oliver turned 3 months on October 30th. I had him dressed in a cute outfit for his picture, then he spit up, so I changed him into another cute outfit and he exploded the other way, so we opted for a nude photo shoot! I don't have any official stats for Oliver since 3 months is not a month with a well child doctor visit, however he was sick earlier this week with a cold and so I do know that he weighs 14 lbs. 14 oz. He is still an incredible baby, happy most of the time and a great sleeper. He can successfully roll from his belly to his back and is working very hard on getting from his back to his belly. He talks all the time and his favorite activities include playing Row Row Row Your Boat with Daddy and watching Cailou with Henry. He still sucks his thumb, fingers or fists...whatever he can get into his mouth. He is starting to be able to hold on to toys which makes life exciting for both he and Henry. I couldn't ask for a better baby and I am enjoying every minute of being his mother.


2 comments:

Grammy and Papa said...

Love his rolls. His Auntie had those as a baby!

nina rice said...

He is so cute, Amy. I'm so glad he's such a good baby. I bet it's an indicator of his personality. I bet he'll be an "easy going" chap!