Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bubba Surprises Emily!

This picture was supposed to follow the video, but oh well, I'm done trying. Anyway, this is Henry enjoying the "treats" from Emily's shower.



During Emily's bridal shower this past weekend, Brian (aka Bubba) came home from Washington and surprised Emily, my mom and all of the other guests (except for Kate and myself). He flew in Friday night and spent some time with the Castors and ourselves and we all managed to keep our mouths shut which made for a great surprise for Emily and my mom. I tried to capture the moment the best I could but I couldn't get too close since she did not know what was coming. We all had a great time and are very excited to have Bubba home until Christmas and cannot wait for the wedding!

2 comments:

nina rice said...

Thanks for posting, Amy!! I've been checking your blog since Sunday. ; ) I loved seeing her "run" as quickly as she could to give him a hug. awesome.

Grammy and Papa said...

Kate and Amy you did the best job pulling this off and it was the best surprise I've ever had. Thanks for all your efforts
Mom