Monday, February 16, 2009

Play Date

A couple weeks ago Henry and I went to a play date at his friend Mari's house. I tried to get some pictures of Henry and his friends Mason and Mari together, however they all played in their own areas of the room, that is until the goldfish were brought out, and then they all came together! Although they are not yet able to play together, they certainly enjoy exploring with each other's toys and at times will yell back and forth with each other. Mari, being the only girl of the group, has a lot of interesting babies and strollers that Henry and Mason are not used to. Henry really enjoyed the baby!


Here is a man secure with his masculinity!


Kissing/eating the baby.

Not sure, CPR maybe!


And, when all else fails, use your mouth when your hands are occupied!

3 comments:

B said...

I love all the recent pic Amy. He is so cute. I can't wait to hold him.

Kate Castor said...

I love how Henry is pushing Mason aside for the goldfish! I think he will be great with the baby too, once he smothers him he can bring him back with CPR!

Grammy and Papa said...

Love that Henry is so secure in his masculinity!