Sunday, October 12, 2008

First Sleepover at Grammy and Papa's

This Saturday Kevin and I had a wedding to attend in New York, so Henry got to sleep over Grammy and Papa's. This was definitely more difficult for me than for him and it sounds like Grammy and Papa had fun spending time with him. I'm sure this was the first of many more sleepovers to come, I just might make him wait until he can ask! Here are some pics Grammy took to show me that "he's fine," as she would tell me everytime I called to check on him.


Henry and Papa, probably playing "good guys bad guys." I think Henry's pulling his hair, does that make him the bad guy?


Henry and Mommy, back together again. He seemed so affected by my leaving him for a night!

1 comment:

Grammy and Papa said...

I think Grammy and Papa had as much fun as Henry Thanks to cousins Jack, Luke and Cole and Auntie for playing on Saturday