Friday, July 11, 2008

New Tricks!

Over the past two weeks or so Henry has been changing so much and learning some new tricks. He can now successfully get his thumb in his mouth, which he discovers does not always taste as good as he expects it to. He is also able to spend time in his bumbo seat and his saucer (which he is still a little small for). Kevin also informed me that he can hold his bottle as well, I have yet to see him be successful with this one, but I also have yet to give him a bottle so I'll take Kevin's word for it. His most recent and most exciting achievement has been rolling over. He can roll from belly to back and back to belly. He has always favored his belly so this has resulted in many restful naps and peaceful nights. I can't wait until my body finally adjusts to sleeping through the night! Here are some pictures of these great accomplishments.






This is how I found Henry during nap, sleeping on his belly.

No comments: